Monday, May 24, 2010

Tiny Footprints, Everlasting Memories

So excited I had to share. I had inquired a few days ago about buying in bulk discounts to a company where I order pins and poem cards for the memory boxes. The owner emailed me back with the information and said she would like to donate 10 pins to the memory boxes and wanted my program name and shipping info! Program name? Hmmm...hadn't thought of one yet. But in an effort to receive a donation for the boxes, I decided on "Tiny Footprints, Everlasting Memories" and I really like it. I think it sums everything up. My tiny little angel that left us way too soon will ALWAYS be an everlasting memory. And these boxes are made to store and cherish these memories for years and years. Things are really starting to happen! Although I wish there wasn't a need for these, the fact is that not every family gets to bring their baby home with them from the hospital and sometimes we just get memories of a short time together. I am beyond happy that my family can do this for other families with the support and encouragement we get from friends, family, God's help, and Dillon watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment